Sunday, October 21, 2007

Washington, DC

I was in Washington DC yesterday for a wedding reception of sorts. First time in our nationals capital and was able to spend a few hours looking at some of the cool monuments. I'm looking forward to going back - FROZEN FOUR!!! - and checking out some more cool stuff. View my pictures here.


There are also some beer brewing, football, and disc golf pics in there.

One cool thing that I forgot to take some pictures of - mainly because we were running late, was the Solar Decathlon. The Penn State team took 4th in this competition to design and build the best solar powered homes.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

i love the solar decath.!

you need to shave.

mcw said...

you should have stopped in on your way there. we would have fed you.

Moody Family said...

I want a house that glows (fun parties).... and to have it be so environmentally friendly.....My dream home!!!!

Anonymous said...

I see what's really going on here:
Mr. Warner Goes To Washington - a remake of Frank Capra's classic and touching film, telling the story of an idealistic, young man from a small town who fights corruption in the Capitol and speaks truth to power lunches.