Monday, October 29, 2007

Thanks for the ride



Well apparently the 9 days off and a better equipped team (talent and payroll) were a little too much - OK maybe way too much - for the Rockies to handle. Being that some members of my fam are pretty serious Sox fans, I wasn't too upset seeing Boston capture their second title in the last 4 years. It would have been nice to see the series at least head back to Boston, but I don't think that does anything to diminish what the Rockies did to capture the NL Pennant.

So to the Rockies I say thanks for the wild ride. And to their management I plead for them to keep this great core together and spend wisely over the next few years. There's no reason why we shouldn't be celebrating Rocktober again next year.

3 comments:

Zack and Jenny said...

How can you not respect what the Rockies did over the last 2 months? They are a classy franchise and deserve all of the credit in the world for what they did. Hopefully we'll be seeing them in the Series again soon.

petecobb99 said...

it was great fun...

Jeffrey said...

so where is the Frozen Four going to be......seems my theory is a little bit off.