Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sorry Charlie

Check out my pictures from the Penn State game yesterday. Here is one of my favorites:



It was the most intense thing I have ever witnessed. The crowd was so crazy. My friend Anna - a UW grad now living in Virginia Beach - bought a ticket and came up for the game. It was cool to be able to share the insanity that is a Penn State game.

The only downside was that I had to play a flag football game this morning and was not in the best condition. However, I did take our first offensive play to the house on a 60 yard catch and run...barely! I was looking for the oxygen after that one! Much like Penn State, our team put up a dominating performance today. With the Pokes victory it was another good football weekend. Can somebody get me a Horns update?

7 comments:

Maggie said...

This is the text message Cody, the smartass, sent me at about 6:30 his time:

Look for me on espn...I'll be the one wearing white.

I think I saw you.

Zack and Jenny said...

I know on the 31st, they beat the Lima Beans...er Bears 44-6. First play from scrimmage, 60 yd touchdown pass. No idea about this weekend.

petecobb99 said...

'horns lost to geraldine, or maybe it was grenadine, 34-22...

mcw said...

did you get painted white with letters on your chest like all of those other crazies?
the rest of you probably didn't know that people in pa acted like that!

Moody Family said...

I saw someone in white...... Must have been you. HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

The Breadmaker said...

That Anna is a looker!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Many of your reader are hoping for a post on last Friday's events.