Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'll have my Orange courtside

I was lucky enough to score tickets to the Preseason-NIT tournament in Madison Square Garden on Friday night. There were two games on Friday night: Washington v. SYRACUSE in the consolation game and ohio st (boo) v. Texas A&M. Unfortunately the 'Cuse didn't make it happen against ohio st (boo) earlier in the week and so didn't get their chance at redemption for that First Round tourney exit a few years back. Our seats were incredible. Check out my pictures.

4 comments:

amy said...

fun! those boys are tall!

mcw said...

we have a syracuse alum in our office.
he played football there about 45 years ago.
how does syracuse look this year in b-ball?

Moody Family said...

Now those were good seats........

The Breadmaker said...

And the best part for me was seeing a full screen shot of you on ESPN ,grinning and smiling after the SU win, on your birthday!!!!