Saturday, March 22, 2008

4 week shadow

After 4 weeks sans haircut or shaving, a noticeable fuzz has appeared....



Maggie, don't take my inability to grow facial to mean that I'm not thinking about you and how you are feeling. For if that were the case I would look something more like this...



And I only do a small amount of cheating (a little trimming around the neck and upper lip). I know, I'm horrible.

In other news, my bracket is basically garbage now...but how about all of the underdogs winning in Tampa yesterday? That was crazy.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Have you got any comments about it yet? Are people starting to think you are so busy with your thesis you don't have time to shave?

Thanks brother...

gardenboy said...

Hey that looks like Cousin It.....

GB said...

You look like those pictures in lineups!!! But if it works keep doing what you're doing.

Moody Family said...

Looking good..... Brackets are getting hammered here too. Go Hair!!!